The Saudi Grains Organization (SAGO) is considered one of the leading national institutions which has a prominent role in achieving the economic development and fulfilling the needs of citizens by providing the most important food commodities in Saudi Arabia.
The Organization was established by the Royal Decree issued on February 1972 within the framework which was prepared by the government to provide all means of development and progress as shown in the following points:
- Establish and operate flour mills, flour production, and animal feed factories.
- Establishing food industries related or complementary to the Organization's products.
- Marketing the products of the Organization inside the Kingdom.
- Purchasing grains and maintains an appropriate reserve stock to face emergency circumstances.
- Achieving the political-agricultural policy adopted by the government.
To access The Saudi Grain Organization, click here