MEWA's e-portal makes its user's and visitors' information confidentiality a top priority. The portal administration does its best to provide high-quality services to all users. MEWA Information Security and IT General Administrations not only apply the highest recognized security standards. The most recent and ongoing measures taken by MEWA with regard to information confidentiality and security, include:
- The highest degree of protection is applied by encrypting data and using HTTP.
- Using the latest antivirus software and keeping them updated.
- Applying recognized quality standards (W3C) in the field of e-portals field.
- Strict measures and procedures to protect the security of information and technology that we use to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to used systems.
- Regular and periodical updating of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed the standards.
- Providing the portal’s staff with continual training to learn about developments in the e-portals administration field.
- Raising awareness of portal’s users and visitors by providing them with detailed information about the usage, confidentiality information privacy, etc., through portal and its accounts on different social media networks.
Related Legislation & Policies
- E-transactions Law
- Anti-Cybercrime Law
- Essential Cybersecurity Controls